While designing our fragrances, we use every precaution to ensure that our fragrances are safe for their intended use. We dedicate a lot of time staying up to date on industry safety standards and best practices and employ that knowledge with diligence and pride. However, it’s not possible to predict an individual’s allergic sensitivity to the ingredients used in our compositions.
If you are prone to allergic reactions, or sensitive to bath/body/cosmetic products, we highly recommend you test our products on a small area of skin to ensure our products are safe for regular and continued use. If you experience any allergic reactions, please stop using the product immediately.
- Our fragrances are alcohol-based, and as such, are highly flammable. Do not apply near fire, flame, heat, or while smoking.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not apply to sensitive skin. Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin. If irritation develops, reduce the frequency of use, or discontinue use completely.
- The fragrance materials and alcohol present in virtually all commercially available, alcohol-based fragrances can cause increased photosensitivity when applied to skin that is exposed to the sun. For this reason, we recommend not applying our fragrances to areas of skin experiencing prolonged sun exposure.
- If you develop any allergic reactions, stop using the product immediately.